GSA FineFiller is ready to use fine particle filler suitable for filling small cracks and chips on plaster and plasterboard.
– Suitable for repairs to plaster and plasterboard.
– Ideal for filling small cracks and chips.
– Provides an excellent base for painting when sanded lightly after curing.
Surfaces should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material or paint.
– Apply a small amount of filler onto a flexible filling blade.
– Apply in thin layers pressing firmly into the area being filled, and remove any excess filler.
– Allow each layer to dry before applying next layer. GSA Fine Filler dries in 2-3 hours in thin applications depending on atmospheric conditions.
– GSA Fine Filler can be painted over with water or oil based paint after priming or undercoating.
– Not suitable for outdoor use, or filling large holes – use GSA Builders Filler followed by a skim coat of GSA Fine Filler. For interior use only.
– Clean tools and hands with warm soapy water.
– 12 month in unopened container
– Close lid tightly after use
– Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight