Sikkens Cetol HLSe is a transparent, satin woodcare product for interior and exterior use. Its woodstain like qualities ensure the timber grain remains highly visible. It is suitable for most types of timber and can be used as standalone 3 or 4 coat system. It should also be used as a primer/basecoat when using Cetol Filter 7 Plus or Cetol Deck.
- Microporous allowing the timber to breathe while repelling unwanted moisture
- Wood grain remains visible after application
- Long lasting UV and weather resistant
- Resists blistering, peeling and mould
- Can also be used as an interior timber coating
- Simple maintenance
- Satin finish
Use: Suitable for most types of timber. Used as a primer/basecoat for Cetol Filter 7 plus, Novatech or Clearcoat HB plus and as a stand alone 3 or 4 coat system on cladding, garden furniture, BBQ tables, handrails etc. Also commonly used as an interior timber stain under Cetol TSI Satin plus.
Application: Stir well. Do not thin. Apply at 50 microns wet to clean, dry, sound substrate. Brush application recommended.
Smooth planed timber: approx. 12 to 16m² per litre.
Rough sawn timber: approx. 4 to 8m² per litre.
Number of Coats:
3-4 coats when used as a full system.
1 coat when used as a primer.