GSA SuperFiller is ready to use filler suitable for all large patching jobs ether indoors or outdoors. It adheres well to mortar, concrete, timber and plaster.
– Use on mortar, concrete, timber and plaster.
– Ideal for patching large cracks and holes.
– Can be sanded, if a smooth finish is required
Surfaces should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material, paint or wood. It is recommended to prime exterior timber surfaces appropriately before application.
– Apply a small amount of filler onto a flexible filling blade.
– Apply in thin layers pressing firmly into the area being filled, and remove any excess filler.
– Dries in 2-3 hours in thin applications, or 5-6 hours in deep cracks depending on atmospheric conditions.
– Sand with 120-180 grit sandpaper if a smooth finish is required.
– GSA Super Filler can be primed with water or oil-based primer prior to top coating.
– Use GSA Acrylic Gap Filler where movement occurs.
– If filling very large holes, use GSA Builders Filler with a relevant filling agent.
– Clean tools and hands with warm soapy water.
– 12 month in unopened container
– Close lid tightly after use
– Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight